Sunday, February 8, 2009

How Can I Get Comfortable Singing in Front of People? By Lisa Lamp


I understand your fear of singing in front of other people because I had the same fear for a long time. For me my fear came from people making fun of my singing voice when I was younger. I wasn't a good singer. I had poor control of my voice and I couldn't sing in tune. And unfortunately people tend to not be very support of bad singers and of course their negativity leads to a fear of singing in front of others.

How did I overcome this fear? How did I become comfortable singing in front of other people? Really the simple answer is by becoming a good singer and gaining confidence in my voice but the thing is, I didn't do that by singing in front of other people I did it by practicing my singing on my own (with the help of online singing lessons.)

Some people will tell you that you need private vocal lessons to both improve your voice and to make you more confident about singing in front of other people but I don't know if that's really true. It definitely wasn't true for me because the vocal coach I hired to teach me how to sing was extremely rude to me and actually shattered my confidence even further. So I just want you to beware of that possibility. That's why I think it's best to gain great confidence in your vocal abilities by training with online singing lessons and then once you know you are good singer you will not have any issues singing in front of other people.

Now I sing in a band in front of a lot of people. I went from being mortified at singing in front of other people to being very confident about my voice. I think you can have the same experience if you really train your voice properly like I did with online singing lessons

Learn How To Sing Online with Singorama

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Lisa_Lamp


No comments: